08 Silverado 12 Inch Subwoofer Box 08 Chevrolet Silverado LEMON?

08 Chevrolet Silverado LEMON? - 08 silverado 12 inch subwoofer box

I bought a new Chevy Truck 08 and in 12,000 miles, I had tons of things going on with him ... Firstly, so that the restoration of the drive and change the hydraulic hoses, as they fight to the chassis. Then I realized that if I am on the road, were slightly injured in the bed so that the path has been achieved ... Bumb as direct ... But it was also a wind noise ... Fat, what I say, the chassis and the hardness of the bed was a little soft. Also, the software installed on your computer to make the engine quieter. After a while the noise was back jump clearance and bed. This time, he changed the power steering pump and belt tensioners. The bed was set back again this time because he closer to one side than the other, so you can see the edge of the mirror on that side. Now the noise is back, and I have a leaking CV boot on the front. It looks terrible on the road a bit bumpy. WTF? Someone help me to ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment