14 Weeks Pregnant Mucus Im 14 Weeks Pregnant And This Morning I Noticed A Brown Mucus Discharge When I Wiped!!!!?

Im 14 weeks pregnant and this morning i noticed a brown mucus discharge when i wiped!!!!? - 14 weeks pregnant mucus

Is this normal? I read somewhere that on the Internet, if the discharge changes texture (mucus) and color could) (red or brown, an indication of a premature baby. Is that true? I can not make an appointment to see me for a week and a half. im really stressed over it! Please help!

2 comments:

me said...

It would be worth a trip to the emergency room, you say that you have been identified and concerns, and that can not see their doctor more than a week. Although technically not "stain" In a way it is, I want to be treated immediately. I hope it's nothing. Good luck.

BabyMoll... said...

Sounds like maybe there is some blood in it. If you have already had sex recently or has passed an internal review? When the blood is red, it probably does not worry about that, could not affect, however, give your document a call.

Post a Comment