I Get Erections In The Showers Am I Gay Does This Mean I Am Gay?

Does This Mean I am Gay? - i get erections in the showers am i gay

It is a child in my gym class, and every time you see her undress, I have a permanent erection. Once, when I was showering, I saw his penis, and the assembly is extremely rigid and communities to look after him. I also see men's penises and breasts everywhere. I do not want to be gay, but never a crowd so serious with a woman like me with a man. I am 17 years old.

2 comments:

just_a_g... said...

it probably is, but U has the last word, relax a little and think. If anyone needs to talk or e-mail is if you sincerely aweb_4@yahoo.com

me_mysel... said...

Ultimately it is up to you whether you are gay. Personally, I felt a lot more than I see in the situation. Good luck with that.

Chasidy ... Being gay is not a decision. Yes, there's always the possibility of action after what he feels, but you can decide not only feel a certain way.

Post a Comment