How Long To Take Reglan For Milk Who Has Used Reglan To Increase Milk Supply?

Who has used Reglan to increase milk supply? - how long to take reglan for milk

does the work have long-term or you just received? I have twins, and even if I produce more milk for a baby is not enough for two, so what usually happens is a nurse, two twins once, and then give you burp and formula. Full-time, well, so that during the first week you can for 15 minutes every two hours to pump until I get home. Weekends it feels like I'm always care. How can I improve my power on? I just started Reglan

1 comments:

aimee_id said...

I Reglan, but only worked for me while I was there. Depending on where you live, you can get domperidone (not approved by the FDA in the U.S.). I've heard that it works so well, but it may take a longer period due to the low side effects. To get supplies, I was not very good at it. The best thing to do is keep pumping and nursing, as much as possible. Genre fenugreek worked so well for me.

Post a Comment