Carrie Underwood Before And After Can You Learn A Lesson From A Carrie Underwood Song?

Can you learn a lesson from a Carrie Underwood song? - carrie underwood before and after

I listened to the radio and go to the song "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood too. After listening closely, I noticed something that is the song of his being wrong and getting paid, but there's more to the song of truth.

Excerpt:
dug my key into the side of the pretty little suped up 4-wheel drive
my name engraved on the leather seat,
I took a Louisville Slugger, both headlights,
Cut a hole in the 4-wheel ...

I think it causes much damage to property, the boys have a police report file, and probably because of the amount of damages is not a crime but a crime. So, the trick will pay in the hope that it will end wior maybe in jail and a fine or payment of damages.

9 comments:

prankste... said...

Depending on the guy who cheated. If he was smart, would be submitted, but could be one of those who knew that he deserved it and just accept that karma.

I also find it ironic take on the prayer of Jesus in song to his car to another. How .... Morality. Haha

MARS said...

It's just a song and not good. You are is on the analysis.

Kid Salami said...

I had actually thought about this when I hear his song. It is, as a warning when the girl who accompanies her, is a timer 2, and you should be careful.

jayprim said...

was basically just trying to say, they want him to feel so bad that it made him feel .. but I think Carrie Underwood has some deep meaning songs .. mainly lost in the song

Sugar said...

She knows no one really just trying to sell the song.

Nutsonyo... said...

Of course, the lesson I learned is, is that cross-over country music sucks!

evilmonk... said...

thats not a song from the lead-acid Underwood never been

pansy said...

So true! It's a sign!

Ali said...

WOW seriously thought of! It's just not a song so that things really are. All those who have been misled to think probably not as something better or worse, that's why is so popular. No instruction is a very good song. That is all.

Post a Comment